Thursday 4 December 2008

Thank you to everyone who mosied on over to the new yarn emporium to browse, register or purchase. I need to get restocked with hand-dyed but there's still some pre-dyed cashmere and bamboo in there awaiting the right owner. We had a few PayPal issues over the weekend, but they have now been resolved.

This week, I've been getting custom orders out for those who ordered them via the Skein Queenery group on Ravelry. See, it's worth joining! There are benefits. Next one-off custom orders likely to be February.

Here's a small sample of some of the custom orders:

Blueberries in Opulent


Decadent in Blush

Periwinkle in Blush

English Pewter in Blush

Wedgewood in Elegance


Seven Swans in Plushness

Fragrant Stocks in Plushness

Winter Hedgerow in Bamboozle

I've been "trying out" some of the Bamboo Soft from the shop. I love the softness, drape (like silk) and depth of colour. I'm knitting the Tie Front Bolero from the latest Debbie Bliss magazine. The fronts are knitted sideways. I've made a bit more progress than this, but last photo I took was last night with a flash and I have an allergy to using the flash!



No comments: